Tillman 53 MIG Welding Gloves, Premium Top Grain / Split Cowhide with Glide Patch and Leather Heat Shield, Cotton Fleece Lined, 2X-Large (532X)
The Tillman 53 is the perfect when you’re looking for a MIG glove with the comfort and feel of a drivers glove. The 53 provides an extended GlidePatch for added comfort when leaning on a bench or metal and a leather heat shield on the side of the palm for added heat resistance for long welds. You'll get the durability, comfort and added protection with its rough side out leather palm finger and thumb reinforcements.
The top grain Cowhide palm with reinforcements is incredibly thick yet soft to provide the touch and dexterity necessary. The split Cowhide back is durable and resists spark and spatter. The fleece lining adds heat and flame protection without bulkiness.
The comfort and durability you expect from Tillman with the 53 MIG Glove.
Tillman® Top Grain / Split Cowhide with a Glide Patch™ and Leather Heat Shield; Cotton Fleece Lined MIG Glove
- Made from Tillman’s premium top grain and split Cowhide for exceptional protection for the hand
- An industry first, Tillman’s Glide Patch™ offers a thick and cushioned 10 millimeters of high density foam that wraps half of the forearm
- Glide Patch™ eases movement and provides protection from heat
- A strip of leather that extends to the tip of the pinky that works as a heat shield
- Breaks in the split Cowhide reinforcements to allow natural, unrestrictive movement and reducing hand fatigue
- Fleece lined for added insulation in hot or cold
- Designed to deliver an incredible feel and dexterity to the user right off the shelf
- Keystone thumb for a great grip on the gun and tools
- Hem of the cuff located at the center of the cuff to prevent getting snagged on a welding table
- Sewn with Kevlar® thread to protect seams