Tillman 1252 Stick Welding Gloves, Premium Side Split Cowhide with ANSI A6 Cut Resistance, Large (1252L)
The Tillman 1252 side split Cowhide Welding Glove delivers ANSI
A6 Cut Resistance and is great for withstanding the high heat from
stick welding applications.
A reinforced thumb gives you the great gripping power needed for
heavy-duty welding. The DuPont™ Kevlar® back, palm and fingers
provides cut resistance and additional protection from heat and
flame protection while providing the dexterity needed.
Made of durable split Cowhide, the 1252 resists stiffening, and
maintains the soft feeling in hot environments while protecting
hands. The welted fingers contain an extra leather layer between
fingers for added spark resistance and durability.
▪ Premium side split Cowhide stays soft even when hot.
▪ A6 cut resistance on the fingers, palm and back of hand.
▪ 14” length.
▪ Wing thumb.
▪ Durable Welted fingers protect stitching.
▪ Double reinforced thumb for added strength.
▪ Sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® for added strength
▪ Sizes: M, L, XL and 2X.
Glove Material: Premium side split Cowhide
Cuff Material: Split Cowhide
Lining: DuPont™ Kevlar®
Stitching: DuPont™ Kevlar®
Closure: Straight cuff