Smith® HBAS-30300, Heavy Duty Hand Cutting Torch Outfit with Acetylene Tip, CGA 300
- Heavy-Duty Straight Cutting Torch (SC229)
- Operations Manual
- Oxygen regulator (30-100-540)
- Acetylene regulator (300-15-300)
- Cutting Tip (SC12-1)
- 20' 3/16" Twin Hose (RL935)
- friction Lighter (16571)
- Safety Glasses (78000)
- Tip Cleaner (16570)
- Torch mounted Flashback Arrestors (H743)
- Heavy-Duty Cutting Torch
- Built with super-tough, nickel-plated, brass forged heads to reduce warping and distortion for more severe applications in construction, shipyards and salvage industries. High Capacity one-piece torch cuts up to 12-inch (305 mm) thick steel using acetylene or 20-inch (508 mm) thick using propane with the appropriate tip.
- Features a three-tube construction which keeps gases separated, eliminating mixing tube burnout and keeping the operator safe. The thick-wall, high-capacity stainless steel tubes provide high gas flow and superior strength. Nickel-plated to deflect heat.
- Ease-on Cutting Oxygen; the cutting torch provides exceptionally smooth application of cutting oxygen reducing keyholing and slag blowback without sacrificing extremely high cutting capacity.
- Reversible Cutting Lever; cutting lever comes mounted at the bottom but can be moved to the top if preferred by the operator for ease of use. Special PTFE packing provides a gas-tight seal while allowing the "drag" to be adjusted to the operator preference.
- SC12 Series Heavy-Duty Cutting Tips
- Preheat cutting tips for general hand and machine cutting with acetylene gas. This series provides excellent preheat characteristics required for machine cutting. SC12-1 can cut from 1/2 in. (13mm) to 5/8 in. (16mm) metal thickness. SC12-2 can cut from 3/4 in. (19mm) to 1-1/4 in. (32mm) thick metal.
- Slip-in cutting tips save time when changing tips - no wrench needed. All tips are hand tighten to reduce thread wear and operator fatigue.
- Each cutting tip is precision engineered mixer for combining preheat oxygen and fuel gas for maximum efficiency. The small volume of mixed gas at the tip adds resistance to flashback, far downstream and away from the operator for safety.
- Stainless Steel Regulator Diaphram
- Resists corrosion, leaking and freeze-ups for extended service life.
- Shatter-Resistant Gauge Lenses
- Regulators feature 2.5 inch corrosion-resistant polished brass gauges with shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Filtered Replaceable Hose Connections
- Connections are easily replaced if damaged. Filters keep debris from entering the cutting mechanism and high-pressure seat for longer service.
1 Year; Miller's Gas Equipment and Gas Control Warranty