Kalas 1/0 ToughFlex™ Welding Cable, Green, 250' reel (10G250)
A premium, EPDM jacketed, 600 volt copper cable designed to stay flexible, even in cold weather. ToughFlex™ is designed for all welding applications where a stinger/whip, leads and grounds are used.
- Highly Flexible - annealed Class K 30 gauge bare copper conductor, insulated with an EPDM rubber jacket and paper separator
- Durable Jacket - resists cuts, tears, abrasion, grease, oil, water, flame and spatter
- EPDM insulation offers optimum cold weather flexibility - operating temperatures range from -58*F to +221*F (-50*C to +105*C)
- Rated to 600 Volts; product for welding applications only
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- RoHS compliant
- Meets SAE J1127
- UL® Listed / meets UL VW-1 flame test outlined in UL1581
Kalas has provided the highest quality welding cable since 1958.