Forney Easy Weld Velocity Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet (55732)
The Forney Easy Weld series of auto-darkening welding helmets are perfect for DIYers, hobbyists and novice welders. They feature easy to use controls, so you don't have to worry about learning complicated instructions before you start welding. These helmets also feature a lightweight, impact resistant, fireproof shell for increased comfort and protection. Also ideal for metalwork artists, hobbyists, farm & ranch, weekend mechanics, welding students and small contractors.
Shell and Headgear Features:
- Lightweight, impact resistant, fireproof shell
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband (with sweatband) mechanism greatly reduces head and neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeatedly lowering the helmet during day-to-day welding operations
- 5.97 square inches (3.62” x 1.65”) viewing area
- Two optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating for a clear, crisp and uniform viewing area
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- External shade selector knob allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal switch controls includes sensitivity (high-low), delay (min.-max.) and grind option. Internal controls help minimize the risks of damage to the controls themselves or accidental setting changes while in use.
- DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 5 amps)
- 1/25,000 per second switching speed
- Solar cells with non-replaceable 3V lithium batteries (CR2032) and automatic on/off technology
- Forney Easy Weld Series auto-darkening welding helmets meet or exceed all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379 and ANSI Z87.1 safety standards.
Warranty 2 Years
- Forney Easy Weld, Forney Series and Forney PRO ADF Welding Helmets: Helmet, to include the auto-darkening filters and associated components, free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.