ESAB Rogue ES 180i PRO, Stick/TIG Welder Package, 120-230 V DC (0700500070)
The Rogue ES is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high performance power electronics and Digital control; ensuring a precise consistent arc.
The Rogue ES provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld a variety of metals, such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel, and cast iron. The Arc Force and Hot Start settings are adjustable and help the user find exactly the right arc for the job. Being digital the Micro-processor precisely controls all functions and provides Best-in Class welding performance across the amperage range of the machine. The Rogue ES 180i PRO can be used with electrodes up to 4.0 mm (5/32 in.).
The Rogue ES can easily perform TIG welding using a “Live TIG” start. Equip the power source with the optional TIG-Torch, which has a built-in gas valve and a regulator, and a bottle of gas and you are ready to weld mild steel or stainless steel, with or without filler material.
ESAB Rogue ES 180i PRO, Stick/TIG Welder Package, 120-230 V DC (0700500070) includes:
- Rogue ES 180i PRO DC Stick/TIG welder
- 10 ft. power cable with NEMA 6-50P 230 volt plug and 115 volt adapter
- 10 ft. lead cable with electrode holder and male dinse connector
- 10 ft. work cable with clamp and male dinse connector
- Digital meter
- Shoulder strap
- Miniarc Rogue ES 180i PRO Power Source
- Tweco 200 A Electrode Holder with 10’ lead
- Tweco Ground Clamp with 10’ lead
- Shoulder Strap
- Power Adaptor Cable 115 V / 230 V
- Dual voltage input supply –flexibility to use any place on single phase plug
- Superior Arc characteristics –smooth and stable performance (including special mode for stick 6010)
- Generator Compliant –suitable for use with generators. (7kW recommended)
- Easy to Use –set the welding current and weld with excellent results
- Practical Design –makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
- Robust Design –IP23S designed for fabrication shop or site application
- PFC ensures a stable arc, resistant to power fluctuations even while working on long extension cables up to 300 feet (12 AWG size)